Late in the blog tagging rounds… here’s five things you may or may not know about me (courtesy of Mike Roberts):
- I speak more Japanese (which is not that much) than I can either Tagalog/Filipino (where I was born) or Chinese (my ancestry).
- I have really flat feet and a podiatrist in Brisbane told me I’d never win a marathon. I like to think that these help me swim at least.
- If I didn’t become a software developer and agile coach, I probably would have been an accountant. Did you know that there is such a thing as forensic accounting?
- I’m only in my second professional job ever.
- I’ve had long hair for four years now.