Just like my mate, Ben, we’ve both been challenged by a colleague at a common former employer of ours. This mutual colleague of ours has spent a fair amount of time in London, and going by the moniker, ‘He Who Knows’, has requested the following:
I submit a challenge to you young Kua. I would like a Kua-rating on the following.
- The hot chocolate at Amato.
- The espresso at Bar Italia.
- The G&T at the Finsbury Circus Lawn Bowls club.
- The little Italy Long Island Iced Teas.
- The Conran restaurants.
- The extension to the British Library.
- The new Baltic Exchange.
- The Kua newspaper of choice.
- The pret-a-manger experience.
- The Leadenhall fishmonger.
- The Boro markets.
- The Evensong at Southwick cathedral.
Can you succeed where others have failed ?
Not one to back down from a challenge, I intend on properly getting around to all of the places and giving them the proper review. There are no guarantees on how fast I’ll get around to doing these, but I can assure you that each one will be appropriately reviewed in due time. Watch this space.