At XP2013, Christian Trabold and I will be giving a tutorial on Implementing Continuous Delivery. In order to prepare for the workshop we ask you to bring a computer and do the following before the workshop:
- Install VirtualBox (https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Downloads)
- Install Vagrant with minimum of v1.2.1 (http://downloads.vagrantup.com/tags/v1.2.1)
- Ensure that you have at least 2.5GB of free space on your hard disk
- Ensure that your USB port is working so that we can provide the image via a portable Hard Drive/Stick.
- Make sure you don’t use local ports like 8080 and 8153 (We need these ports for accessing the apps on the VirtualMachine)