Thought I might give this whole Playlist Meme thing a go. My disclaimer is that I only have the music I’ve managed to put onto my laptop (which is still a pretty good sample of my music collection). Here are the rules:
- Open up the music player on your computer.
- Set it to play your entire music collection.
- Hit the “shuffle” command.
- Tell us the title of the next ten songs that show up (with their musicians), no matter how embarrassing. That’s right, no skipping that Carpenters tune that will totally destroy your hip credibility. It’s time for total musical honesty. Write it up in your blog or journal and link back to at least a couple of the other sites where you saw this.
- If you get the same artist twice, you may skip the second (or third, or etc.) occurences. You don’t have to, but since randomness could mean you end up with a list of ten song with five artists, you can if you�d like.
|Artist||Song||Album||Pat’s Misc Note|
|The Strokes||You Talk Way Too Much||Room On Fire||Bought this CD when I was in LA working for my last company in November last year|
|Starsailor||Music Was Saved||Silence Is Easy|
|Mylo||Drop The Pressure||MOS Clubber’s Guide to Summer 2004||A big dance anthem for 2004 for sure|
|Ant Miles and Red One||Bring It On||Kosheen Presents Bass ‘n’ Drum Reborn||My first drum & bass album|
|Linkin Park||Part Of Me||Under Attack (B-Sides)|
|Alicia Keys||Harlem’s Nocture||The Diary of Alicia Keys|
|Metro Area||Caught Up||Ian Pooley’s nite:life 06||My first Ian Pooley album|
|Sum 41||Nothing On My Back||All Killer No Killer||I remember hearing this song being covered when I went skiing for the first time during my exchange to NY in 2001|
|Xavier Rudd||A 4th World||Solace||Saw Xavier’s awesome solo performance at Splendour this year|